Saturday, February 19, 2011

Enmarc Design Team Kit #3

This layout really moved me out of my comfort zone and forced me to think out of the box!  I just love the canvas stickers and rub-ons from Pink Paislee that co-ordinate with their Old School Collection of papers.  The range of school embellishments from Enmarc are fantastic and create such interesting features on the page.  I used the Dazzles sprays to colour some of the Enmarc Embellishments and some I coloured with the Versa Magic chalks from Enmarc.  To show off the double sided paper I created a fold over corner on the left side and also a fold up on the right side.  On the right side I stitched three pockets.  I then made two envelopes into which I placed the two smaller photos of Jared and Ethan and in the middle pocket I "stored" the ruler, scissors, pencil and calculator.  I can't wait to get my next pack from Enmarc!  Their products are absolutely the best!

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Cathy!!!Luv the pockets idea...and isn't that sharpener just to die for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this one Cathy! Me too, like those pockets with the envelopes :-) Glad I was not on the DT for this one *pffeewww!!!* I do not have photos for this title :-(

    ReplyDelete