Saturday, February 19, 2011

Boy oh Boy!

Another layout of Connor with the photos taken while they were here on holiday.  You may have noticed by all the layouts I have of this precious little boy that I absolutely adore him!  I used paper from the Fabscraps Fishing collection and the tags are from their co-ordinating tag booklet.  The "Boy Defined" vellum saying has unfortunately been discontinued by Fabscraps.  The embellishments from Enmarc.  Enmarc just seems to have anything you could need to add a finishing touch to any layout. 

2 comments:

  1. *SIGH!* You just ROCK girl!!! The LO is beautiful and the colours look so fresh!
    Maybe I should stop drooling here at the pc and get my butt off the chair LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alma if you drool long enough the PC wont work any more and you will be forced to scrap!

    ReplyDelete