Monday, January 3, 2011

My head is filled with the thoughts and excitement about my grandchild!

 I know that I can remember very little of my pregnancies and thought that my daughter (being the sentimental person she is) would love to document all her feelings and thoughts about our "Little Bug".  I had so much fun thinking of all the things she may want to remember and designing the pages too!  Enmark has the cutest embellishments for this kind of project!  The papers I used were from October Afternoon, Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye.  These are just a few of the pages in the Pregnancy Journal.

4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this idea - so enjoyed my pregnancy.It's wondrous and scary and turbulent and exciting and the most special time (if through the nausea and constant need to pee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thank goodness that passes and we get the best gift we could ever hope for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I've already commented, but it disappeared into cyber space LOL

    What a LOVELY idea!!! You ROCK Cathy! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks AGAIN! I really enjoyed doing this project. You are a granny so you will understand how I am feeling!

    ReplyDelete