Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lindsay's birthday present - Treasure Chest of Memories

 Lindsay and Sean will be finishing off their contract in Nigeria in 2011.  They have met so many wonderful people and made such wonderful friends that I thought she would love to document some of her memories.  I used two of the mini albums from Enmark together with their embellishments, letters and words.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye and the Treasure Chest is from Scrapping Fever.  The treasure chest not only protects the albums, but is pretty and can be displayed on a coffee table or display shelf in their new home1

3 comments:

  1. Still LOVE your Treasure Chest of Memories!! Wish I had a friend who'd make me one too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have definately had some once-in-a-lifetime experiences out there! Seen and done things many of us never will...definately worth storing in a memory box ;)

    ReplyDelete