Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We are sailing!



I have the most amazing friends in Richards Bay and miss them terribly!  While visiting there in December we went on a sunset cruise on Alan and Chrissy's yacht.  All the 39ers put on their big girl shoes (actually we had to take the shoes off when boarding) and braved the high seas.  It was an amazing experience and as always loads of fun and laughter.  I used Fabscraps papers and embellishments.  The anchors I printed onto cardstock and cut out.  I had way to many photos for this layout so created an extend-a-page which I inserted into a plastic sleeve and then stitched to two sleeves together to create what I call a "flappy page".  This is a great technique and allows one to use a lot more photos.  I always seem to have a problem with the number of photos in a layout!  I did some stitching on the layout and made use of the Fiskars Ribbon Border punch and then threaded a strip of cardstock through the holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment