Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday

We went to Kol Kol on the Botriver for the weekend of my daughter, Lindsay's birthday.  Our celebration lunch was at their restaurant and I have to say their food was fantastic!  We asked them to bake her a cake too and it must have been the best chocolate mousse cake I have ever eaten, covered with lovely fresh fruit!  Linz is still very much like a child when it comes to her birthdays and we always make a big fuss.  Next year is a big one for her and it is sure to be loads fun!  (We will have our little grand baby celebrating too).  I used the Hippy Girl Collection from Kaisercraft and the "Happy Birthday" is from Enmarc.  Flowers from Craft Blanche and metal embellishments are from my stash (and I have a stash of note built up over the last 12 years!)

1 comment:

  1. Cathy, jou LO is alweer in treffer!!!! WOW, daai choc mousse koek lyk vingerlek-lekker!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete